2/15/09

hellur :)

Yea i know that its been awhile, but i've been lazy ;)
I really think that i am becoming addicted to my wii, i swear its all i do besides sleep. I need a hobby, I need a job! Hopefully i'll have one soon, thanks to the wonderful Jordan :) He's amazing.
Valentine's day was alright, I did wayy too much to name. But let me just say, that Pensacola is suuper lame. Seriously, the mall was PACKED. There really isnt anything else to do but go to the mall, and the movies. Im guessing that the Rave was packed too. UGH and Gulf Power, idk wtf was up with them this weekend, but my power kept going out and it was annoying as HELL. haha me and my mom went to walmart, and even their power was out. FUNNY.

In other news:
Chris Brown supposedly apologized about the whole Rihanna scandal, and is getting "counseling". I personally dont buy it, I think i just wants his Good boy image back. And seriously, why would you do something just to apologize for it? He cant really use the excuse that he didnt know what he was doing cause that would straight BULLSHIT, i dont care what the situation is no man should put hands or "teeth" on a woman. It'd be funny if he said that he was drunk haha, considering that he's 19, they'd charge him with underage drinking or w/e, either way he's screwed :)

Cheer:
Cheersport was this weekend :), I really wish i was still cheering so that i couldve gone. ALL of the best teams were there, and Kiara Nowlin.. I know most of you dont know who she is. Here is some vids, of my fave allstar teams


Seriously she is amazing!, she can do 12 standing fulls in a row.


Georgia Allstars :), favorite team. Im glad they're back.

Thats what i do :), i Cheer haha. Oh and the High school Nationals were last weekend, Dunbar didnt win for the first time in 5 years. I was shocked. but i must say that Houston High deserved it. anybody who can do a roundoff back tuck while holding a sign is a winner to me :)

ha im so lame. thats all 4 now

No comments:

Post a Comment