2/6/09

oh, intro ~


25 Things

1) My name is Imani

2) I'm from California

3) I've lived in 2 different countries, and 5 different states

4) I love Hawaii

5) I live for allstar cheerleading

6) I dont go to a traditional high school, i do virtual school

7) I looove music

8) I play the piano, acoustic guitar, clarinet, violin, and the drums

9) I also sing and write music

10) I like to smile

11) I'm very blunt

12) I strive to please myself, i never worry about what others think

13) I'm privileged, and i didnt realize that until i moved here (pensacola)

14) I'm shy, and quiet

15) I like photography and editing pictures.

16) Eyeliner is my obsession, and mascara is becoming a part of that

17) I hate when people judge people, yea i know everybody does it but sometimes you need to keep your opinion to yourself.

18) I only surround myself with people who are morally interesting, you know the ones who actually have something relevant to say

19) I'm creole

20) I hate when shitty singers, sing good songs

21) I go through phases where i stop, look around and realize that all of my friends are fake. lol and then i drop them. its like a genocide of bitches :)

22) Applebee's is my favorite restaurant

23) I love playing the wii, and rockband ;)

24) If you were to come in my room, you would think that i am terminally ill, i seriously have my own pharmacy :/

25) I only drink water preferably Dasani

Seee, i told you i was lame :), I've never been good with introductions so i decided to try something different. mhmm, I'd like to know something about you.. one weird fact or so? comments :)

ugh, i keep editing this shit, it doesnt look right. annoying



2 comments: