2/8/09

WHAT?! lmao.


"Los Angeles police have confirmed Brown, 19, is being investigated for felony domestic battery. Sources tell E! News that the alleged victim was Rihanna, 20, and that she had visible bruises on her face. Both bailed on their scheduled Grammy performances."


Seriously? this is funny to me. I dont really care what their situation is, but some of you might, considering that every teenage girl (excluding me) claims that this "man" is their future husband. or whatever. I dont get it, he really isnt even cute, and he seems quite cocky, is it because he's famous? idkk


I wonder if this will change peoples perspective of him... :? i cant wait to see what the super celeb bloggers and shit talkers have to say about this...

I personally, would hate to be them right now :/



Anyways, i dont really have much else to say, no new updates on me.
Just been doing the usual :), singing and playing.

1 comment:

  1. i didn't think he had it in him lolol .
    he's gonna rappper now

    ReplyDelete